KPHL’s vision is driven by core values that support the quality of its operations and the human capital that make up the company.
As part of its drive to success, the Company has a current running Graduate Development Program, to attract and employ top tier University Graduates within Papua New Guinea.
KPHL GDP Aim
The aim of KPHL GD Program is to promote young Papua New Guineans by recognizing their potentials in their field of study and providing them with a successful career pathway after university. Through this two (2) year Program, graduates will:
Acquire Business Knowledge – become knowledgeable of the company operations and background. They will also build knowledge in relation to practices within the oil and gas industry as well as their individual roles.
The company is anticipating to recruit students who will be graduating or recent graduates within the following field of studies:
- Information/Technology/HR/Business Management/Economics
- Lands and Social Studies/Political Science/Public Policy
- Geology/Earth Science/Engineering (all streams)
Eligibility Criteria for GDP
- Bachelor Degree graduate in the last three years or currently doing final year.
- Excelent Academic record with Minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 in final year of studies
- Strong principle of moral ethics and judgment
- Fair knowledge of KPH’s values and aspirations
- The right personality and attitude to join the organization, learn on the job and be groomed into a successful professional in field of study
- Permanent Papua New Guinea citizen no older than 25 years of age
- Submit an Expression of Interest via email on firstname.lastname@example.org along with a copy of your
- Latest Curriculum Vitae
- Transcripts for the whole duration of studies at University
- Copy of Degree Certificate, if already graduated
- Three (3) reliable referees.
Students are encouraged to obtain a suitable reference from the Organizations they were engaged to for their final year practical/industrial training
KPHL takes this opportunity to thank you for your involvement in the Graduate Development Program and wish you all the best in
the recruitment process.
Closing Date for all applications : Usually this program calls for applications in July and ends early September annualy, (watch for updates here)
Photo source: Kumul Petroleum